Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Did I shave my legs for this??

OK, so the big dr appt has come and gone. GOod times. I shaved my legs for my impending 'feel up' only to find out that I didnt get felt up! Apparently, no pain, no....gain? If you have no pain during your month, you dont have to be checked for cysts. Since I was pain free (mostly just suffered from the occasional pain in my ass..lol) nobody had to violate me. The doctor was fairly amused that I danced in glee in the hallway and exclaimed "you dont have to feel me up? SWEET!" and she felt compelled to smack me. Anyway, my progesterone level was 18 this time. Last time, you might remember, it was 14 (almost 15). She feels positive that its higher, doesnt want to change my dose and wants me to continue taking it. I sorta solved my diet problem too. I asked her if its possible to take the HCG at the same time as the Clomid and she says yes. As long as Im monitoring my cycles and making sure im not taking HCG and pregnant, she's ok with it! So, I'll be starting back on HCG as soon as I get my visit from Aunt Flo and we'll go from there. I feel like I again am probably not pregnant. I cant be sure for a couple more days, but my guts are telling me that im not. My boobs are SUPER painful, but the guts are too, so probably not a lot of hope. Oh well, we'll try again next month if not :)

Additionally, our home visit is next week. Something just clicked and my anxiety is gone. I was so caught up in what they would think of the house and us and would we be good enough that I couldnt commit. Suddenly, its over. I think we keep a fairly clean house, we're obviously well fed and so are our animals, so they'll either dig us and we'll get a kid, or we wont. I want to help, but we also cant change who WE are to do it or there will be no joy or pleasure. So, thats the scoop :) See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment