Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

I saw a picture this past weekend that has made me reflect. I keep developing this goal to lose weight, then selling myself short. A friend of mine took a picture of me on Saturday that really opened my eyes. I would call it a terrible picture, but it was more like a terrible realization. So, I again am starting my goal. I am determined this time.

I spent the whole weekend going to Jamey Johnson concerts. My next one isnt til Aug 21, so even though im good for now, by then, I'll be chomping at the bit. Im currently still hanging out in Myrtle Beach. Heading home tomorrow. I am a LITTLE sick of driving. Pretty sure that im going to sit at my house in a silent place for the next 2 days. And play with my goaties :)

My new goat comes this next weekend. We've decided to add a buck. Its a decision that I am conflicted over, but it seems the best decision for now. He is registered, and adorable. Without a buck, I would have to find someone willing to breed their goat to mine. Could be difficult trying to find someone willing to breed a Saanen and a Nubian -neither of which are registered. Anyway, we'll see how it works out. If he's super stinky, he can live somewhere else! We're naming him Gilbert :)

Other news...We're having some issues remembering to take our medicine. We're currently on IUI hiatus, while John takes 3 months of Clomid. In 30 days, only 16 doses were taken. How should one react to that?

Ok, I think thats all I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment