Thursday, April 22, 2010

2nd IUI.

Well, today was our 2nd IUI. My progesterone isnt rising like it should apparently, so we're also going to have our third IUI tomorrow. Then, i have to have bloodwork rechecked on the 30th to see whats happening! Count was good and motility was excellent. The dr joked that he put the catheter in so far it was close to my tonsils. I'll refrain from commenting here, but I definitely got a good chuckle out of this doctor and thoroughly enjoyed our time at the fertility clinic today. I definitely needed that! Made for a much more relaxing event. MUCH.

2 of our pups went to their new homes today. Fern and Bristol went together, to live with Max, at our friend Randys. (that was LOONG winded, I know). They will be hunting dogs and we are very excited for them! Cant wait for updates to see how they are doing.

We have a whole slew of chicks getting feathers, and im starting to incubate some as well (eggs, not chicks). Looking forward to thsi! I wanna be a goat farmer someday! We already decided if the IUI creates 8 babies, we're gonna have a TV Show called "A Goat Farmer and her BaaaaaaBies". HAHAHAHA...Ok, i amuse myself. At any rate, we're off to the beach tomorrow. Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment