Wednesday, April 7, 2010

End of our 2 week wait...

Tested negative :( No pregnancy this month, according to half a dozen cheapo tests and 2 First Response tests. I am concerned though because my legs are GINORMOUSLY swollen. I mean, on Sunday, I had pitting edema from my knee to my toes. Yesterday morning, my toes were so swollen, I couldnt bend them. My fingers are also a little pudgier than normal. If it hasnt resolved significantly by lunchtime, im planning to call the dr (I was advised to do it this morning, but im waiting just a little while longer in case it resolves and I look like a drama queen) So far, still swollen.


Our family is going through a really rough time right now (I mean my entire family, not just John & I) and a baby would sure be nice. I feel confident this will work, but Im sure hoping its next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment