Monday, June 14, 2010

VLCD# 3 (that means "very low calorie day #2)

Well, day 3 dawns with a weight that is 5lbs lighter. So, in 2 days, I lost 5lbs. Not too shabby! Hopefully, by Thursday, I can wear some of my too tight scrubs again!

On other news, I had eggs in the incubator, waiting to hatch. Due tomorrow. I removed them from the turner Saturday evening, before work. When I went to check on them today (remember, due tomorrow), they were hatched! Atleast 9 of them hatched already. 1 more orpington chick is hatching, but they are freaking adorable! I got one silver polish! Soooo CUTE!!

Now, to check on the ones in the nest box...Im in a nest box conundrum, if you will. The nest box is too high for the chicks to jump out. We're gonna need to work on that.... Until tomorrow, peace out!

Oh, and Tina, what is a gait check? Where do you have that done? I try to respond via comments, but I dont think it alerts you... Anyway...

1 comment:

  1. I went to a local running store and had one done for $25. I brought in my old shoes (unknowing caused my hips to twist ever so slightly) and a bunch of other stuff the woman told me. I knew I had the problems she menitoned but didn't know it was from my shoes. Here's what this woman does. Maybe you can call your local running store and see if any of them do this. I tried on like three different shoes (all felt the same to me) and she checked my "gait" and settled on the ones i have know. They weren't anything I would have ever picked myself (color and such) but I've been running a ton and don't have ANY issues.

    Here's the link to what she does

    http://www.gearwest.com/gait-analysis-pg-14.html

    ReplyDelete