Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So you want to take baby pictures? 7 important things you'll need!





What you will need:






1)A camera - either your own, or you may borrow one.







2)A baby - same applies, although a borrowed baby could get complicated if you break it or forget to return it...






3)some cute props. - I dont recommend glass, or anything that might cause splinters








4)Sedative - this is for the mother.








5)Yarn & someone to crochet - the coccoons and other various baby picture implements get expensive, if you know someone that can crochet or knit, you're set!!













6)Patience - Seriously.





7) A baby with flaccid neck muscles (this is the MOST important one!!)- one would think that a less than 10 day old-er would have little to no head control. The particular baby I used today in pictures is gonna be like a rapper or a whip lash test dummy or something. I couldnt pose him because of his amazing neck muscles. Im wondering if hes part pit bull!





So, I photographed my first baby today. Well, Ive done it before but never with the intention of stuffing a baby in some cute crochet(ed???) coccoon and taking pictures... I think it went pretty well. I took about 17o pictures and got about 30 that I really like ALOT. Im not anywhere even CLOSE to professional or even THAT skilled, but I like pictures, I like babies, and I like natural light. I worked with that and went with it.. Hope you like :) (mind you, only a small part of me hopes you like it...most of me realizes that I dont know you and it'll never matter..) KAH

Baby R & his proud big sister, M. <3



















My favorite!!




No comments:

Post a Comment