Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Surgery

...went well!

Within 2 hours of leaving, John was trying to fight some man at a stop light. Id say he came through ok, attitude intact and everything! I hadnt slept at all the night before because I worked, so when I got settled into the waiting room, I PASSED OUT. Slept like a freaking baby. According to the attendant, John wouldnt let them wake me up. So, I got 4 hours of quality sleep propped against a couch. Woke up covered up with a blanket. I guess I looked cold.

Recheck appointment in a month, so we'll see if it was a real success. Im pretty stoked! Nervous, but definitely excited! Its gonna be wonderful!

(Honey, if we make a baby at the beach, does that mean we have to name her Myrtle or Sandy?? Or what if its a boy? Pier? Surf?)

Our house is a madhouse right now. We have 26 puppies in our bedroom. Dont. Ask.
We're planning to build a barn this year and set it up so the babies can go to the barn at 3 weeks. Once they're mobile, their risk of injury by the mother is way decreased. Just gotta have a better plan that puppies in the bedroom, cause HOLY COW. We look like we belong somewhere between the Hoarders TV show and Cruella Deville. lol.

thats all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment