Thursday, July 14, 2011

When I was a boy.. (say it like Sean Connery..)

OK, well I was never really a boy, but thats one of my favorite lines.

Anyway, when I was a teenager and I finally got braces, I had a super nice orthodontist. He was funny and patient. He told me funny stories about his pup, a German Shorthaired Pointer. His funny stories helped shape my decision to add pointers to my own life. They were so adorable with their floppy ears, and obviously quite funny. Anyway, Ive always told people how I came to be a German SHorthaired Pointer owner.

Last night, this particular orthodontist and GSP were parted. His 13 year old canine companion passed away, and even though I never knew the pup personally, I felt so involved with him! I was heartbroken for the family. So, even though they'll probably never read this, my thoughts are with you! I am sorry for your loss.


John has surgery tomorrow. The big repair day! Im a nervous freaking wreck (sorry, honey!). I want to vomit and Ive thought of every reason why he shouldnt do it. They say its simple but Im scared to death! Scared. To. Death. I just cant imagine all the things that could happen, except, I could imagine them, and Ive about made myself sick over it. Focus. On. The. Positive. And, our cutest little baby that we will soon be sharing! (Soon is relative, it might be a year). Focus. FOcus. I love you, babe! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment