Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My fingers are burning, Kentucky is gorgeous, and Jamey's wardrobe needs variety.

OK, so tonight I made Jalapeno poppers, homemade style. I cut up all the cute little peppers, filled them with cream cheese and topped with shredded cheese. I made 2 batches. Batch one went perfectly, tasted perfectly, job well done. We made batch 2, and Im suffering. My fingers are ON FIRE. Apparently, its advised that one wears gloves during the cutting/stuffing. The oil in the pepper can seep into your skin and stay with you for DAYS... This is terrible news. John rubbed his nose. His nose is red and burning. My lips are on fire, my fingers are on fire...and I have to keep remembering not to touch my self, or I will reinfect an already cooled area (chewing my nails is OUT for tonight :) ).



My concert trip went well. Jess lives off of a road that could be in a movie. The entire road is lined with gorgeous fencing, green, green grass and horsies. Apparently some of them are million dollar horses (although, they looked like just horses to me..) I almost ran off the road several times trying to get a better glimpse of things. The weather was perfect, the clouds were perfect...All in all a great experience. My tour guides were knowledgeable and well versed. I saw a distillery, a mill, about 20 different counties, some wigwams, and ate at a 50's diner.


























The concert was fantastic, as was expected. Unfortunately, Jamey needs some wardrobe help. He's constantly wearing a black tshirt! I will get him a red one :) lol. Anyway, since ive been accused of making 80% of my blogging about this, I'll stop here. Just know, it was amazing. Here are pictures :)
Oh, and Tina, he isnt local...He is a country singer...www.jameyjohnson.com

1 comment: