Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Craigslist kook.

Ok, so John wants tobacco plants. Just for fun. I emailed this dude on CL to see if he'd sell us a few plants (instead of just the seeds he was offering). He informed that he indeed DOES have started plants and would sell them for $2 a piece. I explained that we would be in his area the following day around 7:30 am. He responded and asked me to please call to confirm if we decided we wanted some, as well as how many. I never called because we werent going to have time. Then, the following day I got an email that only said NO SHOW. Which is rather accusatory and rude. So, I responded "You asked me to call to confirm, so since I did not call to confirm, I'd call it a NO CONFIRM. Oh well, guess I ruined THAT contact. Sorry, honey :(

No comments:

Post a Comment