Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday little chickies!

The chickies are 2 weeks old today! They are ADORABLE! I seriously took like 200 pictures of them.. and they pose so adorably!



I also found out some REALLY good news! My brother is gonna go to the Covington KY show with me on June 26. I hadnt gotten tickets or anything yet because I didnt have anyone to go with! Now, I do! WHOO HOOO! Its kinda like an early birthday present that I even GET to go! (thats right, Jared, its almost my birthday!) I guess I'll go ahead and head into phase 3 a few days early, so I can be on the atkins type diet for the trip. Ill probably just go through the rest of this week and stop early next week... I am so excited I'm babbling. Anyway, thats all for now! ~k

1 comment:

  1. Cute chickens! Have fun on your trip and Happy Birthday!
    Johnna

    ReplyDelete