Monday, June 1, 2009

The Jamey Johnson Road trip

John & I had a mini vacation, that consisted of lots of driving and LOTS of Jamey Johnson. We hit 2 concerts - first one in Nashville @ the Ryman, the 2nd in Asheville, @ the Orange Peel. The trip was great, we had a great time (Or, atleast, I DID!) and it was rather relaxing. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

My little chicks are set to hatch on Wednesday. I cant WAIT!! I'll post pictures as soon as they start. Here are some pics from our trip :)

The bar where Jamey hangs out..
The whole traler park gang, plus Buddy Cannon, Whispering Bill Anderson, Leann Womack and some others I cant remember their names...
He cant hear us singing :)
John & I before the first show...
Aww he thinks we're funny..



Here, Im showing him my boots.


"Old Maple", after the show, and a thorough beating :)


He's jamming out.. I was SO CLOSE TO HIM during the show!!


He's laughing because he just told me I was a demanding woman LOL



After he fixed my shirt, and labeled all the places he'd signed...

2 comments:

  1. I think this is falling into stalker territory!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why am I the only one who posts comments?!?!

    ReplyDelete