Monday, June 15, 2009

So, today, I got scolded

For not having an interesting blog anymore! I have been sorta mute lately, except of course, about Jamey Johnson, or the cute hatching chicks, but I'll try and be better!

John and I went to the pool on Saturday. At a country club. In public. I was quite proud of myself. I even wore a bathing suit without shorts. Now, that was a plus for me, but may or may not have been a plus for anyone else. And, I could care less. I was slightly self conscious initially, but quickly got over it. I did however, proceed to be so proud of myself, that I was COMPLETELY fried. My face, neck, chest, thighs (yes, folks, even INSIDE of my thighs, which havent seen the light of day in years) proceeded to get very burned. Im having pitting edema on my thighs now from the sunburn. Can we say Oops? We also visited Maxways. Have any of you ever BEEN to maxways? Im in love. I probably havent been to a maxways in 8 years or more. And I apparently had ZERO recollection for the massive number of FLIP FLOPS they keep in stock!! I got 2 pairs of the CUTEST flops ever. My favorites are giraffe print soles with yellow thongs. They were $2!!! I was so stoked. Anyway, back to the pool...most probably dont know, but since I was too young to drive, I have adamantly refused to go to a public pool because Im so weight conscious. Since Ive been doing the diet though, Ive realized who cares? Me staying at home and really WANTING to swim is only punishing ME. People who see me can get a pretty good guess at the fact that im overweight, so I'm really not proving anything. Anyway, not to drone on. Its gonna be fine. Im losing the weight and eventually this will be a non-issue. The pool would've been a great success if not for the massive sunburns that John & I are both suffering from.

Work was sooooooooooooo slow this weekend! Not sure what about THIS weekend denoted "no emergencies" but there was practically NOTHING going on. I dont think we saw more than 5 patients on any shift I worked. That equates to mind numbing boredom and lots of cleaning.
There is one "special" person I work with who is constantly grating my nerves. I fear she is socially inept, or lacks a social "edit" button, but lots of things that come out of her mouth make me want to immediately spit on her. There might be a day soon where my mouth is just so full of slobber that it comes out before I can take control over my "socially retarded people spit" button. She asked me once, in response to me telling her that I broke the toilet (the BACK of the toilet, not the toiled bowl or seat) that "arent toilets made for fat people? Cant they hold people over 250lbs?"... I was completely speechless then...luckily my mouth was dry. Anyway, this weekend, she wants to know if im still doing my "whack ass diet". I said but of course. And then I thought "shes really trying to bait me, my scrubs are now almost hanging down to my knees" She wanted to know how much id lost, then wanted to know how long it had taken. All in this snide voice. Then she informs me I should STOP the 'whack ass diet' and just do "improved" diet and exercise. 15 minutes later, she tells a story that she makes sure to get eye contact with me, and the punch line of the story of COURSE ended with some snide comment about how it sounded like the ugliest fattest girl ever. So, Yeah, whore, eventually I'll be skinny and you'll still be a bit blankety blank blank... Anyway, glad I got that off my chest! Shwew.

We have a dog staying with us for a few days. Shes planning to breed with Ruckus and produce MORE beautiful puppies. She is Max & Kistles mom. I'll add some pics so you can see how GORGEOUS they are!! Cant wait to see what P&R2 gives us! She is a big time princess gorgeous girl, with a nice deep chest and beautiful color.

My little chickies are almost 2 weeks old! They are planning to have a "hatchday" party on Wednesday! Basically, that will consist of them going outside for a little while if its warm enough. I might make em a cake.... But as it is, the bottom of their box is all caked up with who knows what... Maybe they dont NEED anymore cake?

Hope everyone is well... Be sure to leave comments... Only one person EVER comments! Thats just plain SAD!

Kistle (above), Max (below)

1 comment:

  1. Man that gal at work has issues! I dont think its you... I think it gose deeper and she is taking it out on you.

    It wouldnt take me long to say "It sounds like somebody needs a hug" and I would tick her off good with a big ole hug and some soothng words for the mental. Ya do that a few times and she will stop talking to you all together...lol

    ReplyDelete