Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me monday! Not us, either!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Well, here goes..hope you arent traumatized...
I did not wake up early last monday and puke up Domino's pizza. It didnt come through my nose and it didnt spray on my face, and it DID NOT smell exactly like garlic on those breadsticks I love so much. Yeah, that would be totally disgusting. Last week, I did not spend the greater majority of Tuesday sleeping, nope, not me. And on Friday, I did not have a freak out about not ovulating since everyone knows it wasnt supposed to happen until today. Oops. I would never yell at my husband, sit in bed and cry and be a generally whiny person because I always know exactly when things are supposed to happen.
We hosted a baby shower on Saturday. During cleaning, I did not put a few final stray pieces of dirty laundry in the closet floor with the shoes - no, I would never do that!
When people started arriving and couldnt find the house, I did NOT use a hand truck with a balloon tied to it at the top of my drive for people to find my house...that would be totally tacky and redneck. It wasnt bright red with pink balloons, either. NEVER!! My mother would be appalled.
Last night, I did not go to Waffle house with a group of gals and play catchphrase until 4:30 this morning. That would be foolish and I would never do something like that!
John and I did not lay in the bed, sleeping, for 6 hours yesterday - and sleep our entire sunday away...No, we used that time together for fun stuff, since I have to work on Sunday night. Lastly, John did not fall asleep on the couch last night, with all the lights on in the house and the TV blaring. That would never happen because he knows how angry it makes me.

2 comments: