Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My small victory. A Tumor?

On Sunday, when i walked into work, the previously mentioned winch that I deal with, started cracking up. I said "uhh what?" since I was kinda confused. She was like Oh Kerri, your clothes are sagging off of you!. Made me happy, since she takes every opportunity to rag at me for my diet, or my choice of losing weight. Atleast she's noticing!

Then, tonight, in Walmart (love me some walmart!), I rubbed the small of my back. I noticed something didnt feel quite right, so I rubbed a different way (not the WRONG way, per se, just a different way) and realized that it feels like a fatty tumor, on a dog. Its mobile, squishy, non-painful. I had a small stroke right there in walmart and started screaming in my best "trying not to panic yet really panicking" voice for John. He definitely thought this was amusing. Apparently you cannot SEE this tumor but he can feel it (which is saying something, cause when our naked cats were 62 days pregnant and the babies were LITERALLY kicking their feet and making pokey places in the stomach, he couldnt feel them). I suppose I'll be making trip #2 to my new family dr. Atleast he's a hot red head :)

Now, Ill be headin on over to visit all my friends blogs and check out some updates... Had me some more coffee...I'll be up a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment