Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The time has come...

for another entry. Lame, I know, but Im constantly struggling for opening statements.

So, just so you know, my keyboard makes me nuts. No mindless typing for me...Nope, 100% of the time I have to be completely aware of where my cursor is, or I type sentences that make no sense whatsoever. They end up looking like a drunk person hacked them out. Or, for some reason, this computer, this precious little Dell laptop, will copy things and then randomly paste them into my typing. Sometimes, whole pages from facebook just appear in my paragraphs. Isnt that crazy? What causes this? I cant decide if its this laptop or this program system (Ubuntu). For the time being, im blaming Ubuntu.

The family all came in for brother's 21st birthday. We had our pictures done in "old timey" fashion. They are adorable! Im so glad we did it. Last time I was involved in one of those pics, I was too fat for many of the options. This time, I got to wear a hoop skirt (which I definitely couldnt do last time). Im glad Ive reached the 45lb mark in my weight loss. Well, actually, now Ive exceeded it a tiny bit...Gettin closer to 50lbs every day though!! 60lbs is actually my first "MAJOR" goal in this process, and that is definitely within sight.


We hit up another concert on Monday. This one really makes me feel like a stalker LOL. We drove 3 hours each way, to the WV state fair, just to see Jamey perform for approx 30 minutes (he actually sang longer, but we were late and missed the first couple songs). Then, he left, so we didnt even get to 'meet' him. Wifey did go with, which made it a great trip anyway. Side note: Im working on getting her to sing at the top of her lungs...She is still a rather...reserved singer in the car. Me, on the other hand? Im loud and obnoxious :) (gasp! You could never believe THAT!). We sat through most of Gary Allan at the concert and he did about 2 songs that were good, and one that I could identify with atleast PART of the lyrics (Just got back from Hell?) This picture is what we felt like with Gary.

Now, im just sitting around waiting on Thursday, which starts my work week.. Yay.

Wish I had another concert to go to tonight :)

Our classes start soon, only about 3 more weeks!!! (Also, my next concert is Sept 5) WHOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment