Monday, April 13, 2009

Abdominal Mass coming right up!!

No, I do not have an abdominal mass... My abdomen IS a mass, but thats beside the point...


But MAN OH Man! If we saw ONE abdominal mass dog this weekend, we saw FOURTY. It was crazy. Busy busy weekend, with lost of serious stuff. Tonight, every single thing we saw come through the door (minus one little bloody diarrhea dog) had an abdominal mass. Its insane to me that they all decided to bleed out within hours of each other. Its also heartbreaking. You realize its cancer and explaining that to the people is a job I never want.


I had some bad dreams while napping earlier today. I dreamed Tate tore a puppy apart because it ate her rawhide. Then, I went on to dream that the other puppies fell into a creek and drowned. Horrible! Am I supposed to tell horrible dreams on my blog? Well, ok, fine, I wont anymore.


Im not handling this Ann business very well. It helps ME to talk about it, if its MY idea, but I find it is NOT helpful for people to randomly bring it up. Especially when surrounding people do not react accordingly. It makes me angry. Really, really angry. Today, for instance, someone brought her up. Offered condolences. I would've been fine if it had stopped there... but nope, someone else butts in, then says something to the affect of 'Which dog? not that id know anyway since there are so many, but oh.' Really? But OH?! I dont know, I just need it to all go away I think. I still am in complete shock that it even HAPPENED. I still look for her square old brown head every day, and I still catch myself running to check and see if she's jumped the fence, before I remember she's gone. I got a card in the mail from one of the couples buying a puppy from us. It was absolutely the nicest thing anyone has ever done for us, I think. I was completely speechless. Good hearted people. I am elated that one of our puppies will be going to a family THAT awesome!


Ok, back to funny. We had this stupid, stupid creature come into work on Friday night. He had eaten approx 30 grapes and some spaghetti. Grapes are toxic to dogs, so we made him vomit. His owners clearly didnt realize that he'd had WAY more than the 30 grapes. It was so funny, he vomited symetrically, and the contents far exceeded the grapes. So please note, the following picture is of VOMIT. LOL... Peace out :)



Can you tell? There are grapes, spaghetti, what looks like chicken breast and some brownies... a WELL balanced meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment