Tuesday, April 28, 2009

She tricked me into going asked me to go hike...

Wifey & I went hiking @ Hanging rock. On the phone, she tells me there are little steps. Maybe I was avoiding reality, but I envisioned 20 tiny little obnoxious steps. She says you USED to have to slide down a hill. I envisioned a 6 foot slide, tops 10 foot. We arrive. We walk. All good so far. We get to the steps. There are 20 steps, then you turn a corner. There are 20 more steps, then you go downward, and there are 30 more steps (numbers may be slightly exaggerated, but not by much). Going down was a breeze. The place was beautiful and you could easily forget the steps. The pups had a great time, Cletus & Kistle both did really well in the water. Max was extremely unsure. We got the tree to take a picture of all of us. Lots of fun. I wore my water crocs (which are also my work crocs, my hiking crocs, my rock climbing crocs, and my dress crocs).

Then, we start back. O-M-G. I thought I was dying. I was thinking of ways for the dogs to drag me up the moutain. Wishing I had fallen in love with mastiffs ad not german shorthaired pointers. Thankfully, Wifey is a fairly patient person, and I scaled the mountain with only a little hypoxia. I got my daily dose of Vitamin D and had a great time. Im very glad I went. Anyway, here are some pictures.






















1 comment:

  1. Awwww great pics! You two look so happy together :) hehe

    ReplyDelete