Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Introductions to the pack...

Everyone knows everyone now. I took about an hour to slowly introduce all the new kids to the old kids. It went suprisingly VERY well. Aside from Ruckus humping everyone, it went EXTREMELY well. Im now checking on them periodically, and it looks like Jersey has bonded with little Bourbon. I have some concerns over Bourbon's size. She is VERY small compared to Ruckus, and very small compared to Rana. I dont know if its safe to add her to my breeding program because of the size of my dogs. She is only 8 months old, so Im more than willing to give her some time to see what happens. Her brothers are small too, although not nearly as small.

I did get some less than happy news today - on the dog front. My good friend who adopted a puppy from our first litter can no longer keep him. Her husband is demanding him gone NOW, so she wants to send him into rescue. Im currently panicking and trying to find someone to take him before that happens. Anyone interested in a 3 year old neutered GSP? He's gorgeous :) -k

No comments:

Post a Comment