Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates

I placed the boys today! A very intelligent, very nice man from the Charlotte area came up and assessed them. Turns out, Baden, the one I wanted to place, is HORRIBLY shy with anyone but John (Notice: I am abandoning the attempt to remember to call him husband...if he doesnt want his name on here, it will take him years to say so since he's never read the blog) and I. That simply won't do in a field trial situation. Anyway, so, I decided since Bastian showed ALOT of potential, to offer him to this man. I also made the deal that IF he wanted Bastian, he needed to take Baden too. So, he agreed. I took a slight loss on it, but I really didnt want to be saddled with him forever. Bastian was great, Baden not so much. Anyway, all in all, it was a great experience, and I learned ALOT.

Today was John's birthday. We arent very creative. He got sausage & eggs for breakfast (normal), Mexican for lunch (normal) and I cooked some chicken for dinner (boring). We did however, sit in what SOUNDED like a full scale movie theater, but was really our living room (with the TV as LOUD as it can POSSIBLY go), and watch the batman movies. Very very dark movie. I can see why Ledger would've found it disturbing to produce. Tomorrow we get to plant some more flowers, and I'll post some pics :) IF it isnt raining like crazy!! Anyway, thats all for now :) -k

No comments:

Post a Comment