Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guess what!?

The Hooooooccccchhhhhhhaayyyy fixed the phone! LOL its free & clear :) Now, its mine, baybay! John is getting something else for christmas! Ive already found the CUTEST phone cover :) (for myself, of course..)


I sent the hoochie this email:
Do you realize that I had my father drive me almost 2 hours to get a phone that doesnt work? its christmas and I keep trying to keep that in mind, but I need resolution to this. I cant believe yuo stood RIGHT THERE and lied to my face. I ASKED if the phone was clear and you said YES! Unreal! Amber, do the right thing. Refund me my money or clear the phone. It was a christmas gift for my husband and I spent most of his christmas money buying a bunk phone from you.

She responded with this:
ok listen here the phone is clear i called verizon today. im sorry i couldnt get back to you yesterday i didnt get home til after midnight. the phone shouldnt have any problems because 1 i bought it at full retail price from verizon and 2 my bill was paid so i dont know what the problem is.


I thought she was lying, but she wasnt, apparently, so I emailed her to thank her and she HAS ME BLOCKED! LOL

Anyway, I have every intention of dragging John out to get our christmas tree tonight.....yAy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment