Monday, December 28, 2009

I am married to a man

He is often strange.
He is often silent -especially when it matters.
He tends to go to bed too late.
He oversleeps for work.
He doesnt fold laundry, even when I leave it sitting around.
He forgets to feed the dogs.
He yells really loudly when he is angry.
He despises mismatched socks.
He tends to wear work clothes everywhere he goes.
But, he is my husband.

He feeds the dogs at night (mostly).
He lets out the dogs in the morning so I dont have to get up.
He starts a fire for them when its really cold.
He reminds me to feed my chickens sometimes.
He buys excellent christmas gifts.
He cleans the bathtub cause the cleaner stuff gives me a headache.(hint,hint)
He saves money.
He makes me laugh.
He lets me yell really loudly at him, then he makes a joke.
Yes, he is my husband.

And, I think I'll keep him.
I love you, darlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment