Wednesday, December 16, 2009



Has anyone seen the "I heart faces" blog? I think I am in love. I missed the deadline for this week, but its about Pets, so im gonna add a picture anyway. Sue me. (please dont, I merely talk a big game)


Ill admit. I sat in one spot for 2 hours waiting on the perfect picture. I took hundreds. Great lighting that day, lots of good ol' Colorado sunshine pouring in while the branches of my favorite Sheridan tree (i specify the town of Sheridan because I now have a favorite Boonville tree) swung lazily. Finally, the kittens got sleepy and started being really cute. So, I got this. Our bulldog Jersey, snuggled up with the cutest sphynx kitten (yes, thats right, she's supposed to be naked). Hope you like :)




1 comment:

  1. That picture (and now that I think of it, a link to this blog) should definately be on your facebook! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete