Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tsk, Tsk. I made a rookie mistake.

So, I bought this fancy schmancy phone off craigslist. (dont know craigslist? Well, you live under a rock). I paid this lady $100 for a Verizon Env3. I drove like over an hour (actually my dad drove over an hour) to meet her. I didnt verify that it had a clear ESN first. I asked her, though, in person, if it had a clear ESN and she assured me that yes it did. It was to be a christmas gift for John. Well, he forgot his phone in WV, so I decided we'd just go ahead and activate it now for him. And, guess what? It doesnt have a clear ESN and CANNOT be activated. Nice, huh??
I called ol Verizon, and they informed that hoochie mama has an outstanding balance and it will be 120 days before its free & clear.... ANGRY.

I keep saying, Kerri, maybe her kids didnt have any christmas and it was desperate times. Im going to keep saying that, but in the mean time, ive found her on facebook, found out where her husband works, and I WILL be visiting with them if this doesnt get resolved. Im going to put her email address with an alert on CL as a scammer if she hasnt atleast returned my call (oh yeah, I called) by tomorrow.

On the upside, our Booth family christmas party was this weekend, and it was great fun! I look forward to it all year! I had to work late on Friday, which put us leaving late on Sat, so we missed the Clark family christmas party, but maybe next year....

Im off to work now! Lets see what we can get in too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment