Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In John Deere Green...



Whats this, you might ask? This adorable, green thing with chickens painted on it??


Or, whats this? this large, in charge, green thing attached to my chicken fence?

Well, its my chickens' new crib! Or coop! (Whichever makes you happy... ) I found this smokin' deal on Craigslist for 100 smackaroos. I couldnt have built it for that...Hell, who am I kidding, I couldnt have built it, but im betting JOHN couldnt have built it for that EITHER. And, im sooo in love with it! Is it normal to be in love with a chicken coop? I dont know either, but I was soo worried that my poor little chickens were gonna freeze to death.

Isnt it wonderful??? (And GINORMOUS)

And, look how snuggly they are! I did have to actually PUT them on the roost the first time, but they'll get it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment