Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Whoa Nellie! THe unstables are out in droves! *Caution, language*

So, I had an email correspondance with a lady that I thought was funny. She clearly is wound just a LITTLE too tight.... Hope you enjoy it too :)

Ok, I cant fix it, so just start at the bottom.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kerri Horne
Date: Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: Iams Adult Large Breed Formula 3-bags, 136lbs total (Greensboro)
To: Stefanie Garrett


Only because you ASSUMED I was being rude I did re-read them, and I sent ALL the emails to several people, who said "wow, did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Grow up. But I do have to say, I havent gotten an email that said FUCK YOU in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM wrote:
FUCK YOU who are you to call someone an idiot re-read your emails to me, they came off very rude! Hope you have a horrible holiday. Trying to help others out and save someone else some money and it only takes one dumb-ass to fuck it up!

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Kerri Horne <kerrihornenc@gmail.com> wrote:
You're an idiot. You did nothing of the sort. You reacted like I was attacking you, and I was merely asking CLARIFYING questions regarding the food. Dont assume people are always out to get you. And, your very last sentence says that I claimed you had too much food, when ALL I did was ask if you had SURPLUS food from buying in bulk. Had I realized I needed to speak slowly for you, I would have. Merry Christmas.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:53 AM, wrote:
Maybe you should have just asked was anything wrong with it. I answered your questions just like you asked them. Thank you.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Kerri Horne <kerrihornenc@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok,you are being reactive. People will sell all kinds of things on here, im just clarifying. Plus, wet food isnt always spoiled, it just needs to be fed faster than food that hasnt gotten wet. My question was Is it bulk food and you have too much, like, did you simply acquire too much food. And excuse me for asking questions to protect my pet.



On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM, t <> wrote:
First of all I would NEVER offer wet food or food that has something wrong with it to anyone or any pet! My Great Dane, Rocky of 10 yrs. passed and I no longer need the food instead of going to the pet store every week I always bought at least a months supply at once and more if on sale. So yea I buy in bulk and who are you to say its to much not knowing the situation! Have a nice day!

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Kerri Horne <kerrihornenc@gmail.com> wrote:
yeah, iis it like bulk food you have too much, did it get wet? Is there something potentially wrong with it?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM, wrote:
Whats the story?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Kerri Horne <kerrihornenc@gmail.com> wrote:
I sure am. What is the story on it? Thanks - kerri

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:39 PM, wrote:
I still have it if interested

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Kerri Horne <kerrihornenc@gmail.com> wrote:


Hi - would love to buy this from you. Thanks - KErri



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was something! I think dear old Stephanie needs to have a drink and loosen up! I would have asked what the story was....just like that! Get a grip woman!

    Hope all is going well Kerri!

    ReplyDelete