Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 1--branching out :)

OK, so im gonna try this whole blogging thing. I find it fascinating that other people do this, and its amazingly interesting. I spend time wondering if MINE will be interesting and assuring myself that I will NOT be offended if MY blog is indeed a huge waste of time... But, turns out, I have time to waste... So we shall SEE! Whats there to lose right? Only time..


I would like to say that Blog is pronounced B-L-O-G like B --- LOG (like a B with the word LOG stuck to it, got it?), not like BLOAG (rhymes with Rogue) because this is a conversation I overheard a few days ago and it has cracked me up every time ive remembered it since then... Anyhow, its time to prepare for the husbands arrival home (ya know, showering, producing dinner, things like that)


Before I go, let me leave you with some wisdom I learned today. Crocs, while very comfortable and soft, make a GREAT tool for discplining a rebellious puppy. When the blood thirsty pup decides to eat trash, he needs to be beaten. Crocs make LOTS of noise, scare the pup half to death but dont actually hurt him. Crocs also encourage puppy to sit very very quietly in a corner until mom tells him its ok to move... Pup NEVER returned to the trash, even though I left it out to bait him (I know, you shouldnt bait blood thirsty pups..atleast I use trash instead of kittens, right?) I encourage everyone (lol, everyone! Who ELSE is reading this except myself?) to try and beat their pups atleast once with crocs! All for now - k

No comments:

Post a Comment