Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend fun..

OK, its a couple days past, but I really want to post some pictures of what Husband and I did over the weekend. I heard that if you went to Stone Mountain, the deer will come up to your window and eat out of your hand.. (I know, thats really, really, really bad!!) But, I was dying to try it, and Husband said he'd go! So, we did. And I actually got to touch her nose!!

Im always on the quest for the "perfect" wildife photo, always. Im still seeking the "perfect Hawk picture" due to a mishap recently, but there is always more time, right? Anyway, without furthur ado, here are the deer pictures!!

Also, something we couldnt believe, we had the bloodthirsty puppy and his adult counterpart in the backseat for this entire thing! The deer must've been able to tell they had just fed..






No comments:

Post a Comment