Monday, February 9, 2009

Not me Monday!

OK, another blog that I love does "Not me Monday". I am, unfortuantely, finding it extremely difficult to read what I need to do to have the same format as hers. So, im making my own. But please check out "mycharmingkids.net" for her not me monday. Anyway, here is mine!

I actually havent done much that I wouldnt claim.. Does that mean I have no shame? LOL

This week, while at work, I did not flatulate in the Dr's area to silently walk away and leave the smell (and laugh for a long time). I did not leave a bunch of towels on the bottom of a cart since the laundry basket was missing. I did not attempt to avoid surgery all day long. I did not freak out when I found out I would be doing surgery with the surgeon, nope, NOT I, I am always calm and collected and definitely NOT intimidated by her. I did not then proceed to SUCCEED and supply her with her every whim in a matter of seconds. I did not then throw a fit and demand that someone ELSE get the poor puppy ready since I was obviously cleaning up surgery alone (and had been a LITTLE STRESSED OUT!!)

While at home, I did NOT use work pants to clean up pee from the vicious killer puppy. Nope, I would never do such a thing, even if i WAS on the way to laundry. I did NOT supply husband and myself with a breakfast of cookies (chocolate chip) one morning, and corn dogs the next. I did not decide that if I got pregnant now, they'd just have to treat me now, and then, I did NOT attempt to get husband to help me with that. I did not take a swig of milk today from a gallon that is out by 5 days... That would be disgusting. I did not leave the basement door open today in an attempt to entice the cat to run away... Nope, Not me! That would be very irresponsible! I did NOT get a new puppy, bringing our total up to 10! Even if she IS cute, I did NOT take her home!!



Man, I sure hope I can do more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment