Monday, February 23, 2009

X-rays...

So, I took Tate into work this weekend to see if we could POSSIBLY guess how many cute little puppies we were expecting... Unfortunately, the xray only showed 2 spines and about 40 legs...Im SINCERELY hoping that doesnt indicate that there are only 2 puppies with 20 legs each :) It does tell us that we're only about 40 days along... So still approx 20 days to go and she's already gained 10 pounds!!!

Update on the fan - Its STILL hanging there, not hooked up, looming over our bed like a scary electric shock device...Maybe SOON!

I recently was able to take a couple PERFECT VULTURE pictures, so I can strike those off my "to capture" list...

Ok, So I realize those arent PERFECT, but they're vultures, for crying out loud!!

Sad weekend at work, lots of death... Always hard.. Off to enjoy some time with Husband & my wifey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment