Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Paychecks! and bloodwork

Can you imagine living in a world where you have to remind your boss to write your paycheck? Well, husband does! Except, expecting husband to remember to ask BOSS for the money is like expecting the rain to fall everywhere else except your yard... its impossible... and extremely frustrating.



On a lighter note, I got some good news today! Seems that my bloodwork drawn last friday came back normal..showing that once I can GET pregnant, I should be able to carry the pregnancy normally. Apparently, the LH & FSH responded just the way it was supposed to. Thought that was atleast a small glimmer of good news... Now, I get to wait weeks and weeks for the endocrinologist to regulate my thyroid... The nurse actually said to me that I should wait to take clomid until I go to the endocrinologist. Thats an understatement... I dont want to get pregnant UNTIL my thyroid is PERFECTLY happy, so im considering taking a vow of celibacy - and sleeping on the couch (cant be too sure what happens when you're asleep, after all..men are wiley..) until the good endocrinologist helps me out...






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Good News! I am sure everything will work out within time. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Im sure it will too, I feel like a million bucks since I actually have a PLAN OF ACTION!!

    ReplyDelete