Friday, February 27, 2009

Many random things... (lots of pictures)

OK, so its been a few days since Ive posted..and Ive got a few random thoughts... On Tuesday night, Husband finally finished the fan.. I came into the room to find him staring at the fan, while standing on the bed, with a very perplexed look...Then, he started rambling to himself, and within 20 minutes, had it all figured out! I was so happy! It looks fabulous...
Wednesday, I invited myself to go hiking with Dad... I thought the idea sounded like alot of fun, but I probably havent hiked 14 steps since I was 11. Within the first 10 minutes, I was completely positive that death was around the next turn. Not to mention there was snow on the ground and I wore tennis shoes! Dad was a great sport about it though, and stopped to call turkeys when he could tell I was lagging... All in all, I made it alright and got some really neat pictures! (including what could be the perfect hawk picture, atleast to date) Plus, I might even do it again!


No HANGLIDING? SERIOUSLY?




Dad, Posing in the snow :)
Fox tracks..See how straight? They walk all 4 feet in one spot


Thursday, I went to let the dogs out around lunch time, and found Rana laying on her side and screaming in agony. She couldnt rise, and her eyes were petrified. I thought she'd been attacked, or injured while playing. My adrenaline was pumping, so I carried her, very similar to a football, up to the house.. I checked her over, and it was definitely her back... I was completely panicking, and after consulting wifey & the good dr E, I just got dressed and went into work... the neurologist looked at her, and diagnosed her with Disco Spondylitis.. Apparently a strange infection caused by a bladder infection that goes systemic. She started on anitbiotics and pain meds yesterday, and has a guarded prognosis through Monday... We are very worried about Rana!!

In the midst of checking Rana over, I checked on the other dogs, and I see a plethora of stuffed animals in the yard, and Ruckus running around with a stuffed garfield.. Come to find out, the basement door was open and they had helped themselves to a few toys... Luckily, Dan didnt help himself to any cat meat while they were down there! (cause he definitely kills cats!)

So yesterday was ALOT of fun... At any rate, its been a BUSY week... Monday is the endocrinologist...I'll update again after that! :) In the meantime, some random puppy pictures... Tate is ready to POP!



Vicious killers always wedge their faces into small spaces...prevents them from killing themselves while sleeping...









No comments:

Post a Comment