Monday, February 16, 2009

How to make your wife HOT 101

OK, so I got the bright idea that husband could install the fan over our bed tonight.. There is already a fan there, and its some old brass fan (note: hideous)so about 6 months ago, we bought this fantastic white five blade fan to go in its place. SIX MONTHS is a LONG time and it was finally time to put it in...
This initially started off like any other fan installation project..except its over the bed.. So I decide I'd watch while snuggling up on the pillows... Watching quickly turned into sleeping, while listening to his mumblings about the fan... I was in and out of consciousness enough to know that there was some sort of issue with the wiring. I know that he initially tried to resolve it with the light bulb but then had to move on to using the multi-meter... This is where I slipped off completely... Then, next thing I know, there is a loud POP, accompanied by husband hollering, and my chest is burning.. Turns out, husband was turning away, and some sort of wires crossed and showered me in sparks... Burnt several holes in my gown...and was just hot enough to make my skin red (no burns, thankfully). He did some sort of army run (ya know, like running through sand...) off the bed, to protect me himself, any by then my sparks had gone out... Does this mean we've lost our spark!?

On another note - only 2 more weeks until I see the endocrinologist! Cant wait to see what he tells me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you it is a good support, now to make our wife hot 101 is simple by using your advice. Thank you

    ReplyDelete