Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blah...

I feel blah. I feel like Im stuck in the doldrums. I need to be moving forward with things, and everything is on hold. Normally, im planning for something. Or, I have something to manage. Everything is at a standstill!
My diet cannot restart until the first of August - That, in and of itself, is akin to pulling out eye teeth. I KNOW whats out there, I KNOW the potential, yet I am forced to drudge along through these phases. I realize, logically, that they go hand in hand, and one without the other cannot be indefinitely successful. Its just frustrating!!

The new dogs settled in without a fuss, the chickens are easy (albeit still inside), the dogs are simple now, the cat issues have resolved... I need a project!

I called the dr today to discuss bloodwork. I Spoke with the nurse about my thoughts and my weight loss. I want to have the same tests repeated to see if my thyroid function has corrected, as well as my hormones for pregnancy. In my heart, I feel like my thyroid issues are just a result of my weight, and im anxious to have that proven on paper. Plus, if I start the bloodwork now, and can convince her to re-run it every 2 months or so, then I will have her help with fertility when I want it (if I need it). Her last thoughts on the matter were th at I needed to go to the endocrinologist, stabilize with him for 6-9 months and THEN consider getting pregnant. He diagnosis me with an inherited disorder- an inherited disorder that no person before me (in my family, I mean) has. His solution was to just take meds for the rest of my life. Well, thats freaking perfect. Thank you so much, sir. So, essentially, Im using that same time frame to lose my weight, then we will start trying again. The first 38lbs knocked out most of my symptoms. John & I realized on our way to Nashville that I was still awake...and in the car. Those 2 almost never go hand in hand (unless im driving, dont worry). My dry skin has resolved, Im not freezing cold all the time, and I actually have energy. Im preaching, I know. Its just frustrating to me to be in a situation where my hands are tied.

Today (really yesterday, by now) has been long, boring, and wasted. I feel like I got nothing accomplished. I feel like I squandered it away. Im just not happy right now. I need to be whiny. And mean. I think they might refer to this as hormonal. Call it what you will :)

Oh, and PS! You peeps who read this blog, overall, are horrible commenters. I read other peoples blogs, and they arent even INTERESTING and they get one or two LOTS of comments! Whats the dealy-yo?

Oh, and for some reason, this completely random button has shown up. LOL I have ABSOLUTELY no clue what it does or where it came from. I cannot, however, delete it. I suspect that, if clicked, it will take you into a timewarp, where you will become a member of some scary cult like gathering of ...aliens?

See it? The freaky button? Yeah, idk

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like life to me! Today I choose to be positive. So everything will be fine in the long run! Go hug something or someone and feel better!
    Johnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You made me laugh this morning!!

    I hope you feel better soon. I have lots at my house that you could manage. Just hop on over, and I'll give you a list. Ha!!

    Seriously ... feel better soon!

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete