Friday, July 24, 2009

Life's a Beach :) A Carolina Beach, that is.

We're heading to the beach tonight! Yippee!!! Im SOOO excited I can hardly stand it. Its been 4 years, atleast, since Ive been to the beach, and probably even longer since John has been. Warning: I will be going into the water, with my MRSA infected arm :) Hopefully the sharks wont eat me. Mom, Dad and Brother are already down there, waiting. I hope they dont soak up all the sun before we get there!!

We're all packed, dogs are ready (for the most part), house is clean(thanks to John!) and we're ready to hit the road! I'm debating on wearing my bathing suit under scrubs, but I think I'll just skip that, and change when I get home....

My arm culture still hasnt come back, so the cannot definitively tell me it is MRSA.. Im currently waiting on them to call and give me the results. Ive called twice today, with no return. But fear not, eventually, I will know. I am less angry in general about it, but still touchy.
Little angus posed for some great shots this morning! I was SUPER stoked to be getting home when the light was hitting the bed, just so I could take adorable pictures of my boy :) Well, super stoked about the lighting, less than impressed about the hour of home arrival. At any rate, alls well that ends well, I got a 4 hour nap, a few good shots of Angus, and plenty of good cheer to last the day!














I'll definitely be updating when i get back to put some beach pics up! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment