Friday, July 3, 2009

Goodbye sweet baby deer....

and GOOD RIDDANCE!! Crazy creature fought me for FOURTY FIVE solid minutes. I have bruises on my calf. She gave me a charlie fawn. I couldnt even extend out my leg for a bit. I have a bruise on my arm, scratches on my knee. Lemme tell you, when this girl let her hair down, she was a wild animal F-R-E-A-K. To top off the alreadyhorrible car ride, with lots of me screaming and slamming the deer around FANTASTIC car ride, we went through a state trooper license check. Luckily, I had the little twerp wrapped up to her snout in a duvet. The officer just calmly checked the license, and handed it back to John. As we start to pull away, cute little Flower lets out a bawl that would curl your hair (maybe not that loud, but when you're already holding your breath, it was bad). Luckily, officer Mc License Checky missed it. Luckily. Or, we'd be in jail. It is I-L-L-E-G-A-L to transport wildlife. and lemme tell you, inside that car was DEFINITELY wildlife. Holy cow. Or deer. Anyway, that sums up deer adventure #first and last. Thanks for playing. Buh bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment