Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well, well, well

The nurse called this morning from the dr, and she has agreed to re-request part of my labs. Now, I just have to get the courage up to go IN there and have my blood drawn. Not a fan of needles, when they are being directed at me. I can use them ALL day long at work, just dont try and poke me. The rabies shots nearly did me in. One vaccine a week, which definitely involves a needle, for several weeks. No thank you. I kept imagining myself with Rabies though - Slobbery and disoriented, with wild hair, and yellow fur..oh wait. no fur. Anyway, that helped me get through it. At any rate, Ill let you know how it goes!

Im off this Saturday, and trying in earnest to figure out something exciting for John & I to do! Any ideas?

My blog is posessed. Earlier I looked @ Tshirthell.com. Apparently, part of it wanted to come to my blog with me? Now I cant delete it.

Perhaps im losing my mind? Its gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment