Thursday, March 12, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!

So, a friend of mine directed me to this article online. I planned to just paste it here, but at the bottom it says it CANNOT BE REPRODUCED, so Im not entirely sure I CAN post it here... Since its clear that WXII reads my blog, I wouldnt want to get in trouble :)

Anyway, turns out that Hollywood Hollow was charged almost $55,000 for the people that were there over the fire code. I imagine they are NOT happy campers right about now.. It makes me kinda feel sorry for them, especially since the incident was due to fradulent tickets. Hate that for them. So glad I made it into the concert though... Once that started, it was fantastic!

Here is the link:
http://www.wxii12.com/news/18913864/detail.html


Read all about it!

Still waiting on Tate to have her puppies.
I 'met' a lady online that sld me the batteries at the JJ concert.. Shes a vet tech too! Couldnt believe it! I also MIGHT've convinced wifey to go to the JJ concert in Spindale instead of Husband. I also made a special (secret) T-shirt for the next concert. Cant wait to get it! Yay! Peace out homies---k

No comments:

Post a Comment