Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still waiting...

So, Im still waiting on the endocrinologist to call me with my bloodwork results. I had the tests drawn on Thursday, and I KNOW they are already back..so whats the deal-e-o? Really? Does he not get that Im about to have a stroke over this issue? Probably not.. its amazing to me how easy it is to forget that you are dealing wtih real people, and emotions, in the medical field. It is so easy to just let the person become another job, rather than an individual.
He's already told me that we cannot try for a baby (or should not, rather) for 6 months, atleast... lets get this show on the road PLEASE!! For crying out loud!

Still waiting on the puppies... Tate is miserable, barely eating, temp is hovering around 99. That isnt a SIGNIFICANT drop quite yet, but im hopeful that we'll have pups by work time Thursday... Otherwise, I will be one very distracted individual all weekend..

Going to the next Jamey Johnson concert...its in April... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment