Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day!

Just wanted to say Happy St Patty's day to everyone!

To reward Angus for his previous horrible experience, I bought him a St Patty's day outfit. Here are the pics!







This holiday invariably makes me think of a funny story about a lady I once knew. She was quite cooky, and had the hots for the dr I was working for at the time. (I say for the dr, but I think reality was she was a slut hooker cheap hussy floozy, and had the hots for ALL men) She would bring her old pit bull into be examined, and would be wearing some sort of either see through dress or short skirt to be sure and offer a good view of her undergarments. I have a bad BAD habit of finding other peoples' social discomfort hilarious and relished the opportunity to stare at the 2 of them during these events. Anyway, I digress. One afternoon, while I was doing the receptionist like duties, and the horrible, unfriendly, pit viper of a Office manager was doing her office manager like duties, the bell rang. In she walks. Im behind a counter, so I am only able to see her from approx the belly button up. She starts gushing at me, as was her way (and I kept thnking of the O.M's joke- "Coffee, tea, or me", probably the only funny thing she ever said) and I was trying to be polite, yet get her out as quickly as possible. She keeps on asking where the dr was, and I was still trying to hurry her. I cut my eyes over to OM and she has this look of hysterical laughter, and her mouth is covered. Now, I think she's amused at MY discomfort, so made a mental note to tell her off as soon as possible. I go through the desk opening to grab floozy's product, and I happen to see what she is wearing. Now, mind you, its St Patty's day. She has a black dress (not knee length, either) and she is wearing white tights covered with GINORMOUS red lips. I LOST it. I couldnt quit laughing. Inappropriate laughter has always been a problem for me, I think its hereditary. She says what? I thought it was Valentines day, took her product and left. LOL. How do you mistake VALENTINES DAY for ST PATTY'S DAY!? Funniest thing I think ever happened to me there...
Idk, maybe you had to be there??

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious post! And I'm flattered to be a character, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, it let me post!

    ReplyDelete