Monday, March 9, 2009

Not ME Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Alright, here goes nothing

I did not become completely mortified because I had to discuss bowel movements with the endocrinologist. I did not then turn every shade of red possible in front of him. I did not repeat the same action when he saw my neck (after husband had gotten ahold of it) and had examine it closely. Not me!

I did not sneak and eat Japanese food. I would NEVER do such a thing since husband and I have agreed not to eat out. I did not also order an egg roll, since that would REALLY be over doing it.

I did not even entertain the idea that perhaps rana would only need a couple weeks of fluconazole, since it is $200 for her extended prescription.

I did not throw elbows at the concert to prevent people from blocking my view. I did not relish the thought of a good fight...Not me! That would be HORRIBLE! I did not worry that husband would get his butt kicked, and skip the confrontation...Not even possible, he is VERY tough...I would never think such a thing!
I did not still end up working 33 some ours after missing a 12 hour shift...Not me! That would be TOO MUCH WORK in 3 days!

I did not consider asking husband to PLEASE REFRAIN from posing with me in the Jamey Johnson picture... Nope, united front we are :)
I did not consider skipping the continuing education on Sunday and going to another JameyJohnson concert...that would be stalkerish! I would never do such a thing!

And last but not least, I did not forget to return the drug keys back to the dr, only to find them in my pocket when I finally was ready to get in the bed at 6:20am. Nope, I would NEVER do such a thing! That would mean husband had to drive into town before going to work! Insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment